Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our digital X-ray technology.
You know the importance of prevention when it comes to your dental health, and we’re always looking for new, improved ways to help you achieve a healthy smile for life. While X-rays provide valuable information, they don’t give a complete view of everything that is going on inside your mouth. With the use of an intraoral camera, we can see every aspect of your teeth and mouth with incredible detail, uncovering cracked teeth, plaque deposits, cavities next to fillings, and excessive wear. When we can discover oral problems early on, your treatment is much less invasive and much more cost effective.
Our intraoral camera is small, about the size of the mirror we use during your regular hygiene appointments. You probably wouldn’t even notice we’re using it, except that with the intraoral camera, you have the opportunity to see everything we see on a monitor. This is a great tool to help you become more informed about your dental health, as it gives you a clear understanding of your teeth’s condition, and it allows you to make a more informed decision regarding your treatment options.
Sirona GALILEOS CBCT
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona GALILEOS 3D CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your dental needs, the GALILEOS CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.
Dentists can create customized fittings of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and other dental restorations using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM). Through the CAD/CAM technology, your dentist can provide you with the most precise restorations possible.
By using CAD/CAM, your dentist is able to create durable, well-fitting, individual or multiple-tooth restorations. CAD/CAM technology also delivers advantages when it comes to office visits. Traditional tooth restorations may take several days and multiple office visits, but with CAD/CAM technology, we are able to perform single-visit tooth restorations! In just one visit you can have a beautiful, healthy smile.
To learn more about CAD/CAM technology and how it can benefit you, please contact our practice and schedule an appointment with your dentist.
Digital CT Imaging
Digital CT imaging systems allows your doctor to provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. Digital technology provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
You can take advantage of a more complete dental treatment with digital CT imaging. Special features for patients include:
- One 20-second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so that patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer digital CT imaging for patients who receive dental treatment. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly dental experience.